What's New at Timestripe
We are building Timestripe to help people around the world achieve their goals. Feel free to drop us a line: email@example.com
- Major Speed Update by Anatoly Burov / Jul 28, 2021
- iOS App is here! 🎉 by Alexey Gerasimov and Andrey Karamyshev / Jul 16, 2021
- Major Scroll Bug in Boards & Horizons Eliminated by Misha Malyshev / Jul 7 2021
- Add Description to Your Boards by Misha Malyshev / June 15, 2021
- Add Blank Space in Horizons & Boards by Konstantin Korenkov / June 7, 2021
- Board links in Goal's header by Albina Tokarchuk / June 7, 2021
- Climbs Stats by Misha Malyshev and Anatoly Burov / June 3, 2021
Now The Climbers and Likes numbers are shown.
- Media Embed in Notes by Vlad Korobov / May 28, 2021
Just paste a rich media link to Timestripe and get the content embeded right inside your notes & thoughts! A variety (> 1900) of media publishers are supported! Play videos, listen to music, save pinterest pins, add interesting places on maps!
Check out the example:
- 26.05.2021 / Images Preview by Vlad Korobov
- 22.05.2021 Boards Following by Misha Malyshev & Albina Tokarchuk
- 17.05.2021 Attach files to goals by Vlad Korobov
- 13.05.2021 Horizontal scroll in boards with Drag by Misha Malyshev
- 03.05.2021 Images in Notes by Vlad Korobov
- 03.05.2021 / Emoji picker in notes by Vlad Korobov
- 03.05.2021 / Code Style in Notes by Vlad Korobov
- 26.03.2020 / Board Templates Mobile Support by Misha Malyshev
- 26.03.2021 / Climb steps & Colored Goals Column view by Misha Malyshev
- 20.04.2021 / Duplicate Goal, List, Board features by Misha Malyshev
- 12.04.2021 / Move to... feature added by Misha Malyshev
- 12.04.2021 / Board Sharing & Clibmb Onboarding enhancements by Albina Tokarchuk
- 22.03.2021 / Board Templates by Misha Malyshev
- 15.03.2021 / Major Calendar View enhancements by Albina Tokarchuk
- 12.03.2021 / Beat Writer's Block Climb by Evgeny Lepekhin
- 08.03.2020 / Links support in Notes by Vlad Korobov
- 08.03.2020 Boards <-> Horizons connection by Misha Malyshev
- URL's support #richgoals by Vlad Korobov
- Goal Color Coding by Misha Malyshev
- Goal Component Grand Update by Misha Malyshev
- Rich text by Vlad Korobov
- Simple onboarding by Anatoly Burov
- Boards <-> Horizons connection by Misha Malyshev
- Boards Sharing by Vlad Korobov
- Boards on mobile by Misha Malyshev
- Author's Climbs by Misha Malyshev
- Boards sidebar by Vlad Korobov
- "Add column" restyling by Misha Malyshev
- Reschedule Goal
- Goals Import (todoist, trello, things, microsoft to do, evernote, asana)
- Repeating goals
- Subgoals Expand
- Calendar view update / Boards-Tags
- Time Planning in Horizons
- Android App Release
- Likes for goals in public boards
- URLs for the goals
- Discussions Within Climbs
- Goal –> Move to Board...
- Image preview in Horizons
- Repeating goals with Climbs
- Image Embeding #richgoals
- User Genereated Climbs
- iOS App Release
- Boards Collaboration
- Spaces / «Projects»
- Boards Hierarchy
- Tags Support
- Color Columns Renaming
- Likes in goals
- Community (User-Generated boards feed / gallery)
- Duplicate list / board
- List –> Send to...
- Templates on mobile
- Part-time middle/senior frontend engineer
We're looking for a middle/senior frontend developer to work on simple and non-trivial interfaces for day-to-day use.
Timestripe is a goal planner, next-gen productivity and educational tool for business and personal use. We are building a space where people create and share their plans, workflows, to-do lists and step-by-step guides helping each other to achieve great results in whatever they want.
Org: Timestripe, Github, Linear, Figma, Discord, Notion, Telegram.
Language: English (project, UI), English or Russian (discussions).
Backend (just for information): Python, Django, REST Framework.
- Implement UI according to designs in Figma and tech specs in Linear and Notion, both the visually and logically
- Most work is about complex UI components, but sometimes we need landing pages too
- Participate in design of frontend architecture — components, hierarchies, internal APIs, etc.
- Participate in designing REST APIs
- Code review of pull requests from other contributors
- Introduce automated testing into the project — now we have some, but not much
- Expected workload — 20 hours/week, with possibility of becoming full-time in several months
- Fully remote
What we'll work on in the nearest future
New complex caledar modes
Multiuser real-time collaboration (utilising web sockets and CRDT)
And many more
👉 See our public roadmap as a shared Timestripe board
How to apply
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org) with a short introduction and links to your code and/or projects. We'll answer in a couple of days. If we decide to proceed, we'll schedule a call to meet each other and discuss the details.
- Climb Creator
We’re working on several author climbs now, and keep looking for new contributors. If you think there are some uncovered topics at Climbs, offer us a climb of your own.
We are open to collaborate with masters of their craft: managers, programmers, designers, writers, psychologists, sports coaches, linguists, tutors, philosophers, and everyone else who would like to share their knowledge in a step-by-step guide format.
To apply for a new climb, drop us a line at email@example.com. In your email describe the idea of your climb and the problem you’re going to solve with it.