Timestripe for Business
Reach objectives faster and easier with Timestripe. Take a helicopter view on what is happening in your business.
💵 Enhance your business
- SEE THE BIG PICTURE
- All your projects, deadlines, and other information in one place
Timestripe lets you to keep pretty much everything inside of it. Make real use of your schedule, lists of goals, and knowledge centres to achieve big.
- Keep personal goals alongside your business objectives
Fit goals that does not pertain to business into your schedule. Pursue multiple milestones simultaneously. We know it's always not only about business.
- DOCS & NOTES
- Capture and develop ideas on the go: set up a home for your mind
Use powerful note taking engine to enhance your thinking. Attach pictures and files, embed links. Capture your brilliant ideas wherever you are, and make use of them.
- Collect and organise any kind of data in a way that fits you
Thanks to boards, note-taking engine and subgoals, you can easily organise data in pretty much any way you want. Create powerful databases and put that data to work.
- MANAGE TIME
- Never leave essentials behind, and forget feeling overwhelmed
Use Horizons workspace for scheduling all tasks and ensuring that nothing essential is left behind. Align big projects with daily tasks and get control over your schedule. Link goals in boards with Horizons!
- Make use of every bit of time on the go
Create recurrent tasks and assign time in order to create routines. Put them to work and forget about painful planning.
- SHARE WITH PEOPLE
- Set up an easily sharable pitch deck to reach more people
Creating pitch decks have never been easier. Create eye-catching pitch decks, include any kind of information you want, and... Let everyone know about your business!
- Create public backlog for your team and clients
Show the world how ambitious you and your team are. Set up a public backlog to let your clients know what is currently going on.
- Manage everything at once
- Include personal goals
- Powerful notes
💁 Tips & Tricks for enterprise owners
- Create a daily to-do list and prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency. This will help you focus on the most important tasks and ensure that you are making progress on achieving your goals
- Implement OKR (Objectives and Key Results) framework to set clear, measurable goals for your business and track progress towards them. This will help you stay focused on what's important
- Delegate tasks to employees or assistants where possible. Define clear roles and responsibilities and make sure everyone understand what is expected of them
- Regularly review and adjust your organizational systems. Keep in mind that your business is constantly evolving and what works today may not be effective tomorrow. Take the time to evaluate your processes, tools, and systems
- Use a calendar to schedule appointments, meetings, and deadlines. This will help you stay on top of important events and ensure that you are aware of any upcoming commitments
💬 What people say
- Can I collaborate with my partners inside Timestripe?
- Yes! Share board with your partners and turn on Collaborative board feature. It will enable everybody who has link to the board to edit content of board
- Is Timestripe suitable for Kanban and OKR?
- Absolutely! Click here to find out our guides for Kanban and OKR. We've also got templates, so you can get a quick start.
- Can I attach files to goals?
- Yes, you can! In fact, we also support embed links, rich text editor and so on. Click here to see the short video going over details.
- Can I plan other things in Timestripe?
- Yes! You can plan anything in Timestripe: holidays, educational courses, etc. Seeing the big picture has never been easier.
- Is there a mobile app?
- Yes! Take Timestripe with you everywhere. This is how mobile app looks like. Click to find links and QR codes for app inside.
🌟 Get started (links are inside)
- 1. Go through onboarding to get the quickest start
- 2. Grab templates from Gallery to quickly put things to work
OKR Template: https://timestripe.com/boards/LA2bE4zs/public/
GTD Template: https://timestripe.com/boards/59a3ce5g/public/
Learn more about GTD and OKR in our 101 boards:
- GTD: https://timestripe.com/boards/g8nYGWS6/public/
- OKR: https://timestripe.com/boards/d6nhzApS/public/
- 3. Check out productivity techniques guides in features boards
✨ Run business better with these features
- Notes & Thoughts
Attach any content to your goals: it's more powerful than you think
Goals can contain any kind of content. And we actually mean it. Blocks of code? No problem. How about embed links? We've got them too. Lists, headers and other text formatting? Yup!
Timestripe is entirely yours. Use it however you like. Get creative and have no limitations in adjusting goals for your needs. Turn them into backlogs for your projects, containers for your ideas and thoughts, or small database for your school report. Oh, and here's a video that expands on this topic:
Overcome fear of big goals with powerful subgoal engine
Use subgoals and skyrocket the convenience of planning goals or saving information. You can save content in subgoals in the same way as in the main ones. Virtually everything that you can do with parent goals can be done with subgoals. We've got a video that goes further into details:
- Recurrent goals
Introduce habits into your day-to-day routine effortlessly
This is what our Repeat feature can help you to do! Want to get into daily reading, meditation and other habits? No problem! Just repeat the goal and you won't ever forget to do the habit. Especially, if you assign time to them! Watch the video to learn more about this feature and get some nice ideas of how you can use recurrent goals:
Recurrent tasks will also help you to not forget about anniversaries, birthdays, monthly cleanings or payday, things that can sometimes be forgotten. Set recurrent tasks for your friends', siblings', and colleagues' birthdays, and make them happy by always remembering their important days!
- Time Management
Make use of every minute of a day and never miss important events
You can assign time to your goals. Plan your day in the morning or create your schedule on the go, regardless of how you use it: assigning time is powerful yet simple. The vast majority of people who actually tried scheduling actually knows how powerful could it be. With having your goals timeblocked, you can easily find gaps in your timetable and fill them with tasks, thus squeezing more hours from your day. Here's the video that explains how to use this feature:
Drive mom to home, ask someone out, go out with friends, write a report for boss, drive kid back from school, pass an online test... Don't get overwhelmed and use Time feature. Plan everything and get things done on time. If something goes out of control--it's totally fine. Just re-adjust your schedule, it's quite simple.
- Boards (with a short video)
Get things out of your head
Boards are basically goal containers. They come in handy when you can some data to save somewhere, so here are some use cases:
- Save your exam preparation materials using possibilities of goal contents
- Take notes during university lectures and carefully organise them
- Collect best places in your city, and attach map and photoes to their page
- Create a workspace for your start-up where you can keep your business tasks (that can be linked to Horizons), staff pages, ideas and thoughts, and pitching ideas.
The best thing about boards is that they are easy to use. Here's is a short explainatory video that goes over basics of using boards:
- More features and more use cases in our Timestripe 101 board