AGILE meeting goals
Clear agenda helps to keep meetings short and effective
🚩 Standup (daily)
- What's blocking you?
- What's the progress for yesterday?
- What's the plan for today?
- Are we on track for sprint completion?
🚀 Sprint Planning (bi-weekly)
- What was completed last sprint and what is last sprint's velocity?
- What's the average 3-sprint velocity?
- Are there any holidays or time off affecting capacity?
- What is the sprint scope?
- Make sure all the stories are estimated, assigned and have acceptance criteria
- Assess comfort level in committing to the sprint scope, adjust the scope if needed
🔬 Grooming (bi-weekly)
- Review and discuss new requests
- Work through backlog to understand whether stories have open questions (business or technical)
- Define acceptance criteria and estimate where possible
- Agree on priorities
🗣️ Retrospective (bi-weekly)
- Review action points from previous Retrospective
- What went well during a sprint?
- Which obstacles did you face during a sprint?
- What can be improved?
- Define action points and who is responsible for result