Write every day your 10 goals for 30 days
The ten goal exercise is the most powerful technique I know to program the subconscious part of your mind to achieve big goals.
This is how it works:
- Take a blank sheet of paper.
- Write down your top 10 goals.
- Starting with ‘I.’
- In the present tense, as if you already have achieved the goal
- Positively worded (not: ‘I have quit my job,’ but ‘I have a new job as a…’).
- Ending with a deadline (for instance ‘per December 2020’).
- Visualize having achieved each goal and connect to the feelings associated with this vision.
- Do this every morning and every evening, without referring to your previous goal list.
Once you start writing down your goals, you may notice the following:
- In the first few weeks your goals and wording will change every time you do this exercise. After approximately 30 days you will notice, however, that you are writing down the same goals with the same words over and over. You now have identified the top goals that you feel most passionate about.
- After about 30 days, you will also notice that you miraculously start to make progress on your goals. The reason is that your subconscious mind is being programmed to become aware of people, ideas, and circumstances which can help you to achieve your goals. This inspires you to take action almost without effort.
- If, after a while, you don’t make any progress on some of the goals on your ten goal list, it’s likely that:
- These goals are not realistic and achievable and are rejected by your subconscious mind out of hand.
- These goals are not your own goals, but are actually goals of someone else.
The ten goal exercise is an investment of less than ten minutes a day, yet it has the power to completely change your life.
About the Program
This is not yet another online course. There will be no long boring videos, no huge articles, no tedious homeworks... This is not about just learning new things, this is about achieving your goals and releasing your dreams. You'll be onboarded into the innovative goal-oriented planner app loaded with sets of small easy-to-follow steps, that will lead you to result.
Have a clear path
This course is designed for you to have a clear vision of what you have to do today to enjoy the results tomorrow.
Manage your life with skill
Learning is effective only if deeply integrated in your everyday life and correlates with your long term goals. Track your learning progress and sync it with your personal outcomes to find your perfect way to success.
Make small valuable steps
We believe in the power of small steps. This course is built to fit overloaded schedule of busy and successful people. Every step requires less than 1 hour of your time per day.