We'v created this board to help you get yourself started with Timestripe.
What is Horizons
Horizons is an innovative calendar mode that helps you stay focused and see the big picture simultaneously. It allows you to be aware of your big dreams and goals while managing daily and weekly tasks. That's where the magic happens.
Think of somethig that might be cool to achieve this year. Think of the potential steps you have to execute to get there. As soon as you have them in mind, set a bunch of goals for this month. Too hard to make it in one month? Split the goals into smaller ones—Horizons are perfect for that!
After a few weeks of using Timestripe you start to feel what you should do today to make your dreams come true tomorrow. Yeah, this is as simple as that!
One-minute guide to start with Horizons
To start planning your life with Horizons, what this 1-minute video. You'll meet the new experience of managing your goals and learn how Timestripe helps you get moving towards them!
Boards: easy start with Timestripe
by Evgeny Lepekhin
What is Boards
Boards are perfectly designed for two core scenarios:
- Planning any project in your life: a wedding, a party, a family trip, a relocation, a new SaaS project
- Taking notes and making lists: save your ideas, books and links, make wishlists, rate restaurants in your city.
What features Boards have
- Link Goals Between Boards & Horizons. You can easily link your goals in Horizons with items in Boards, and the other way around. This feature allows you to focus on a certain project or part of your life meanwhile completing goals of the day, week, month, or year.
- Collaborate on your tasks. You can share your board with others, and then simultaneously edit it with your teammates and friends. This feature creates many benefits for remote teams, managers, and entrepreneurs who often travel for business. It allows you to work asynchronously from any part of the world without losing contact with your colleagues.
One-minute guide to start with Boards
To start planning your life with Boards, watch this 1-minute video. You'll meet the new experience of managing your goals, projects and learn how Timestripe helps you achieve more!
Find dozens of ready-to-go Boards templates in Boards Gallery →
What the hack are Climbs?
Climbs are pre-designed sets of tasks distributed to your calendar. Enrich your daily routine with new knowledge and skills to accelerate your growth.
Reach big goals with small steps
To discover the power of Climbs choose a simple climb to start with, for example, Do nothing by Sergey Kulinkovich. You literally will have to do nothing to complete this climb!
One-minute guide about Climbs
Watch a 1-minute video about achieving goals with a small steps strategy!
Insights are a new way to ask yourself crucial questions and focus on the most valuable things and people in your life. Come back there once in a while to refresh your long-term goals and think of small steps that could make your life better already today.
See what you can achive by a certain date in the future if you start changing your life with a small-steps strategy today → https://timestripe.com/overview/
The Clock is a great reminder of the fact that time is the only irretrievable source of humanity!
Check this out → https://timestripe.com/clock/
Notes & thoughts is quite a powerful. For example you can also insert link from youtube and it will be inserted as video embed. Same with google maps, twitter post, instagram post and many many more
Just paste the link in the notes and thoughts area, and Timestripe will automatically embed the related content.
- Welcome aboard!
It's Evgeny, an editor at Timestripe, and I feel damn lucky to see you here 😍
We've created this board to help you get yourself started with Timestripe. So, there are three facts you need to know about Timestripe and our team:
- Timestripe is an innovative goal manager, not yet another to-do app. It has a visual Calendar with multiple planning layouts which distinguishes it from others.
- The power of Timestripe based on the long-tern planning and the small steps strategy. Timestripe contains tons of features will smoothly teach you how to win big in your life.
- The mission of Timestripe is to help you have a clear vision and focus on things that are crucial to you. No more bullshitting with planners, from now on you're the boss of your time.
Hooray! You've just finished reading the welcome card. To celebrate, put your favorite emoji at the end of this sentence and move to the next card on this column!
- Watch this 3-minute video to get yourself started with Timestripe
Well, you've just learned that Timestripe is an innovative visual calendar with multiple planning layouts. To show how it works on practice we recorded a Quick Timestripe Tour for you:
Another one bites the dust! To cross this one off your list, add a link to your favorite music clip below and see how it turns an embedded video.
- Reveal the power of Timestripe with Horizons, Boards, and Climbs
We believe that Timestripe is the best tool for managing goals, learning new things with small steps, and achieving great results in any sphere of your life.
We invite you to put our words to the test and feel the power of Timestripe yourself. On this board you can explore its core features:
– Set your short- and long-term goals with Horizons
– Discover the power of Boards
– Meet the Climbs and see the small steps strategy in action
– The useful tips that might be unobvious at first sight
Let's get started! 🤩
- Still have questions?
This is just a starting board with short tips and notes that will help you feel the power of Timestripe. We understand that you may have questions this board doesn't answer.
In case you have any questions, ideas, or missing features that might improve Timestripe, feel free to drop us a line via email email@example.com.
We're also glad to see you in our Telegram Chat of Timestripe Community. There you can discuss ideas with other users of Timestripe and talk directly to the core team members.
Timestripe Team 🖤
- How to benefit from Timestripe Community Chat?
Why is community important
Timestripe Community Chat was made for passionate power users of Timestripe like you. There you can share your experience and knowledge of goal setting and time management. We believe that networking is the thing we all can benefit greatly from.
Join Timestripe Community Chat in Telegram →
Some tips to break the ice
To make your stay useful and enjoyable, there are some tips I’d like to share with you:
👋 Introduce yourself to others. Drop a few lines about who you are, why you're here and what do you like most about Timestripe.
🥰 Share your board templates and guides. For instance, you can make a screencast video about your experience with Timestripe, or simply send a link to the board template you've created.
🤔 Ask questions about current Timestripe features. That would help us make your experience better and collect an FAQ knowledge base. To do so, tag Evgeny or Karolina, our editors, in the chat.
😎 Send your feature requests. If you don’t feel like chatting, upload your feature requests to this collaborative board anonymously.
Here’s a list of links that might also be helpful:
- Getting Started with Timestripe
- What’s New on Timestripe
- Feature Requests Board
- Download Timestripe iOS App
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram. If you’d like to give feedback, feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRO tip: earn money by referring people to Timestripe
Our Affiliate Program is designed for content-creators, influencers, couches & bloggers that are passionate about Timestripe. Learn more and apply for a partner status here ↓
✨ Tips & Tricks
- Set up Timestripe on mobile to save your ideas on the go
Today it's essential to have an app for noting new ideas, thoughts, goals, and challenges the go. No way you can do it using only a desktop app! A promising business idea, an unexpected insight, or a bright solution may cross your mind at any time, at any place. Remember how Hank realized who was W. W. sitting in the bathroom?
Well, he didn't have anything to write his thought down. But we worked very hard to help you keep all your ideas safe and listed 24/7. So we made Timestripe in a way that works great on mobile devices as well.
- Follow the link and download on the App Store
- Install the Timestripe app on your iPhone
- Open it and log in to your account 🎉
Android (app is on the way, be patient)
- Open Chrome browser
- Go to https://timestripe.com
- Tap Chrome three-dot menu at the top right
- Tap "Add to Home Screen"
- Wait a bit and confirm adding to home screen
- Now you have a special Timestripe icon on your home screen 🎉
- Connect Timestripe to your calendar
…to keep your tasks always on the top of the list!
Сonnect Timestripe to your favorite calendar app to take your big goals with you during the day. All Timestripe goals will act as all-day events at the top of the list, so you will never miss your strategic goals, between your tactical plans.
To connect Timestripe to Google or Apple Calendar, follow this guide in Settings.
- Attach files & images
To add files and images go to the lower menu inside the card. It's never been easier to add a file to a goal. By the way, a good old copy-paste works, too! 🌟
NASA Graphics Manual 1976.pdf (3525906 bytes)
- Expand images
To expand an image click the "Image" icon nearby the heading of the goal. To hide the image, click on the icon again.
- Celebrate a productive day
When you complete all the goals in any column, Timestripe will throw you a small and humble party!
- Use colors & tags as filters
There are two ways to filter your goals on Timestripe now:
- Add any hashtag to your note, it will work as filter. It's super easy to use and super powerful for working on certain type of goals at the moment.
- Add color coding to the goals to separate them visually.
- Quick Edit
- Add links & code to your notes
The rich text has become even richer and now supports links, code styles, and emojis. This update gives more space and freedom when you work with code, organize reading lists, or collect links on a certain topic.
- Emojis make it fun
Forget about a tricky shortcut to choose an emoji. Just click on the smiley face to pick a suitable emoji, and make it more distinguishable among other goals.
- Duplicate Goals, Lists, and Boards
The last thing we're delivering today is duplication. Now you can simply duplicate any goal, list, or board. Simple, but definitely useful!
⚽ Your Goals
- Recuring Goals
- How to Keep Your Work Goals and Personal Life Separate
- How to Plan Your Weekend with Timestripe
- Time management in Timestripe
- How to Set Goals in Timestripe