The SMART method helps push your work further, gives you a sense of direction, and helps you organize and reach your goals.
- 🔍 Define your goal in detail. Be as specific as possible.
- What do I want to accomplish?
- What is the purpose of achieving this goal?
- Why is this goal important?
- What do I need to do to meet the objective?
- Who is involved?
- Where is it located?
- When do I want to accomplish this goal?
- Which requirements and constraints are involved?
- Are there any obstacles I have to overcome?
- ⚖️ Decide how will you measure success.
- How much?
- How many?
- How will I know when it is accomplished?
- 🏃 Set realistic goals that challenge you, but are achievable.
- Can I accomplish this goal?
- 🏁 Ensure your goal is results-oriented.
- Is my goal constructive?
- Set a clear deadline and monitor your progress.
- When will I accomplish this goal?