We are Lepekhin Studio, a multidisciplinary design studio with a remote team
We help brands achieve their business goals by designing logos, identities, websites, processes, etc.
Our goal in any project is to find the most effective and suitable solution, visualize the essence of the brand, and make it even cooler than it already is.
We’re available online at any time and any date. Just drop us a line a email@example.com
© Lepekhin Studio, 2017-2023
- Meet our brand-new logo
- Meet our team
We're a remote design team. Here are five interesting facts about us:
- The studio was founded in Tyumen, the first Siberian city in 2017. It was growing ever since.
- Some of us travel and live abroad that brings a cultural and visual diversity in our workflow.
- We're amazing at doing complex projects. We know how to manage them, and get the desirable results in time!
- Our managers are fluent in English, so we feel comfortable working with foreign clients.
- We're coffee addicts. That's the secret of our productivity and inspiration!
Below you can find an English version of this sparkling and motivational wallpapers. Set them on your desktop to beat the fear of making mistakes!
- Our manifesto
We're a picky about those who we work with. Read our basic principles, so we would be on the same page when you contact us.
- Design is not about drawing pictures. The task of the designer is to understand the client's business and offer a solution that will be the most convenient, beautiful and effective.
- We treat the client's product as our own: we dive into the specifics and filter out weak solutions.
- We work on mutual trust. We trust your experience in business, and you trust ours in design. Without trust, it's not going to work.
- The client and the customer are equal. We do not work in projects as "hands". We have our own design vision, and customers come for it.
- Any work must be paid. We do not work by barter or for free.
- We make the whole product, not some part of it. Therefore, there are no discounts.
- We work on 100% prepayment. Money up front. It's like McDonald's: you can't touch a hamburger before pay for it.
- DGPP Russian Language Contest Logo & Identity
- Genius Immersive Show Logo, Identity & Merch
- Kolesnik Group Logo & Identity
- Download our full portfolio, PDF
Lepekhin Studio Portfolio.pdf (25592081 bytes)
- Tochka Tsveta Logo & Identity
- Genius Immersive Show Website
- Neiro-Psy Science-Evidenced Psychological Clinic Logo & Identity
💬 Start working with us
- Start a new project 👋🏻
To get started, we need to talk. So, tell us a little about your project.
You can reach us via email at any time and day → firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within two working days and arrange a call on suitable hours.
We receive calls from 10:00 till 18:00 on weekdays, and from 12:00 till 18:00 on weekends.
- Prepare for the meeting with our manager
On the first meeting we will ask questions that will help us understand whether it will be comfortable for us to work together and how much our expectations coincide in terms of approach, timing, results, and price.
The first meeting may take 1 to 2 hours. Please, do not to plan other important things for this time, so we could meet each other and discuss the project details.
Here's a list of questions we usually ask on the first meeting:
- What does your company do? What is your strength?
- Give us three links that we should study before the meeting.
- What needs to be done? How do you define the task for now?
- What could be the first version of the product (MVP)?
- Who are your clients? Why do they choose you? How do they find you?
- What are the deadlines? Why is it important to have a result by this date?
- Why did you contact us? What help you choose our studio?
- Subscribe to Evgeny's Newsletter about writing, management, and leadership