- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice © Steve Jobs
- Life should never daunt you. Never be daunted. Never been daunted in public. © Ernest Hemingway
- Life is not fair, get used to it. © Bill Gates
- Always work under a contract and create a brief
- Get a prepay of 50% or 100% of the contract amount
- Be responsible for the result with your name and money
- Work only with those whom you like. Don’t take projects which don’t seem to be fun or are underpaid.
- Never stop learning new things and improving your skills. As soon as you stop you'll die as a professional.
- Read 3 articles on smth connected to your job per day, and you'll always be ahead of the rivals.
- Care about yourself. First help yourself, then help others.
- Rest is as important as work. The best way to rest is sleeping.
- All notifications are off, except for the family and close friends
- Be honest to yourself and to people. It works most of the times.
- Call your parents and grandparents once a week.
👶 Raising kids
- Child is a open book. Don't try to rewrite it with your own words, enjoy it.
- Respect your kids now, so they will respect when you're old.
Sign up to Timestripe