This board walks you through Eisenhower Matrix tool. It is used to prioritize your to-do list, establish an effective workflow and reduce stress.
✨ Share this board with your team and friends to see if this tool is what they we looking for.
Use this template to make your own Eisenhower Matrix : https://timestripe.com/boards/dgAwtnf6/public/
📄 Eisenhower Matrix
- The idea of this approach is to divide tasks into 4 categories: to do first, to schedule, to delegate and to delete.
- The Eisenhower Matrix is a way of organizing tasks by urgency and importance, so you can effectively prioritize the most important things to do.
🔥 Urgent & Important
- Difference between urgent and important tasks
- Urgent tasks require your attention right now. If you don't meet the deadlines of these tasks, there will be consequences. These are tasks you can't postpone or avoid without experincing stress.
- Important tasks may not require immediate attention, but they are connected with your long-term goals. These tasks require careful planning, because they take a lot of energy to complete.
❇️ 4 Quadrants
- Matrix consists of 4 quadrants. Each quadrant assigns different work strategies for the tasks added to the quadrant.
- 🔥 Do urgent and important tasks. These are the tasks with deadlines or consequences. They are important for your life and career.
- 📅 Schedule not urgent, but important tasks. These tasks require your skills or qualifications and contribute to the ling-term goals, but they don't have the deadlines.
- 🤝 Delegate urgent and not important tasks. These tasks have deadlines, but do not require your participation to be completed.
- 🚫 Delete not urgent and not important tasks. These tasks cause distraction and there's no need to do them.