👋 Getting Started
- What the hell is this?
This is a starting board with short tips and notes that will help you feel the power of Timestripe.
If you have any questions, ideas, or missing features that might improve Timestripe, feel free to drop us a line: email@example.com.
We're also glad to see you in our Telegram Chat of Timestripe Community. There you can discuss ideas with other users of Timestripe and ask questions directly to the co-founders and the core team members.
Timestripe Team 🖤
- Welcome aboard!
It's Evgeny, an editor at Timestripe, and I feel damn lucky to see you here 😍
We've created this boards to help you get yourself started with Timestripe. So, there three facts you need to know about Timestripe and our team:
- Timestripe is an innovative goal manager, not yet another to-do app. It has a visual Calendar with multiple planning layouts which distinguishes it from others.
- The power of Timestipe based on the long-tern planning and the small steps strategy. Timestripe contains tons of features will smoothly teach you how to win big in your life.
- The mission of Timestripe is to help you have a clear vision and focus on things that are crucial to you. No more bullshitting with planners, from now on you're the boss of your time.
Hooray! You've just finished reading the welcome card. To celebrate, put your favorite emoji at the end of this sentence and move to the next card on this column!
- Watch this 3-minute video to get yourself started with Timestripe
Well, you've just learned that Timestripe is an innovative visual calendar with multiple planning layouts. To show how it works on practice we recorded a Quick Timestripe Tour for you:
Another one bites the dust! To cross this one off your list, add a link to your favorite music clip below and see how it turns an embedded video.
- Reveal the power of Timestripe with Horizons, Boards, and Climbs
We believe that Timestripe is the best tool for managing goals, learning new things with small steps, and achieving great results in any sphere of your life.
We invite you to put our words to the test and feel the power of Timestripe yourself. On this board you can explore its core features:
Set your short- and long-term goals with Horizons
Discover the power of Boards
Meet the Climbs and see the small steps strategy in action
The useful tips that might be unobvious at first sight
As soon as you complete all to-do's in the columns on the left, you can mark this goal as ✓complete and start using Timestripe right away!
Let's get to work 🤩
🎯 1 — Horizons
- Explore Horizons
Horizons is an innovative calendar mode that helps you stay focused and see the big picture simultaneously. It allows you to be aware of your big dreams and goals while managing daily and weekly tasks. That's where the magic happens.
Think of somethig that might be cool to achieve this year. Think of the potential steps you have to execute to get there. As soon as you have them in mind, set a bunch of goals for this month. Too hard to make it in one month? Split the goals into smaller ones—Horizons are perfect for that!
After a few feeks of using Timestripe you start to feel what you should do today to make your dreams come true tomorrow. Yeah, this is as simple as that!
- Set your short- & long-term goals
Here's a list of things you can do on a single screen of Timestripe:
Plan this week
Plan this month
Plan the whole year
Set lifetime goals
No more switching between sections and clicking the mouse. Focus on planning!
- Attach files & images
To add files and images go to the lower menu inside the card. It's never been easier to add a file to a goal. By the way, a good old copy-paste works, too! 🌟
NASA Graphics Manual 1976.pdf (3525906 bytes)
- Expand images
To expand an image click the "Image" icon nearby the heading of the goal. To hide the image, click on the icon again.
- Use colors & tags as filters
There are two ways to filter your goals on Timestripe now:
- Add any hashtag to your note, it will work as filter. It's super easy to use and super powerful for working on certain type of goals at the moment.
- Add color coding to the goals to separate them visually.
🗄️ 2 — Boards
- Explore Boards
- Create a board
- Link board goals to Horizons
- Use a template from community
- Follow board
- See a board updated
- Share your board
Check out the likes and subscriptions stats
- Add description to a board
⛰️ 3 — Climbs
- Explore Climbs
- Subscribe to a climb
- Complete a climb
- Complete a really challenging climb
- Check out community climbs
- Create your own climb
- Create recurrent goal
🔮 Useful Tips
- Set up Timestripe on mobile to save your ideas on the go
Today it's essential to have an app for noting new ideas, thoughts, goals, and challenges the go. No way you can do it using only a desktop app! A promising business idea, an unexpected insight, or a bright solution may cross your mind at any time, at any place. Remember how Hank realized who was W. W. sitting in the bathroom?
Well, he didn't have anything to write his thought down. But we worked very hard to help you keep all your ideas safe and listed 24/7. So we made Timestripe in a way that works great on mobile devices as well.
- Follow the link and download on the App Store
- Install the Timestripe app on your iPhone
- Open it and log in to your account 🎉
Android (app is on the way, be patient)
- Open Chrome browser
- Go to https://timestripe.com
- Tap Chrome three-dot menu at the top right
- Tap "Add to Home Screen"
- Wait a bit and confirm adding to home screen
- Now you have a special Timestripe icon on your home screen 🎉
- Connect Timestripe to your calendar
…to keep your tasks always on the top of the list!
Сonnect Timestripe to your favorite calendar app to take your big goals with you during the day. All Timestripe goals will act as all-day events at the top of the list, so you will never miss your strategic goals, between your tactical plans.
To connect Timestripe to Google or Apple Calendar, follow this guide in Settings.
- Check out the Insights
Insights are a new way to ask yourself crucial questions and focus on the most valuable things and people in your life. Come back there once in a while to refresh your long-term goals and think of small steps that could make your life better already today.
- Explore the Overview
See what you can achive by a certain date in the future if you start changing your life with a small-steps strategy today → https://timestripe.com/overview/
- Celebrate a productive day
When you complete all the goals in any column, Timestripe will throw you a small and humble party!
- Meditate on the Clock
The Clock is a great reminder of the fact that time is the only irretrievable source of humanity!
Check this out → https://timestripe.com/clock/